Make Seabrook the destination for your dream wedding!
Tie the knot in our charming Town Hall or in our beachfront park overlooking the Pacific Ocean and make this special day one of a kind.
Plan Your Dream Wedding
Interested in reserving the Town Hall for your wedding? Have any questions or would like more information?
Contact us at [email protected] or by calling 360-276-4108.
- Have all your guests in one place: No matter where you are from, you will likely have family and friends coming in from out of town for your wedding. At Seabrook, your wedding party and all your guests will be close by, unwinding at one of our cozy beach cottages.
- Walk to your wedding: Coordinating transportation can be one of the most stressful pieces of the wedding planning puzzle. Having the ceremony and reception just steps away from where your guests are staying adds an extra element of fun and relaxation for you and your guests. There`s no driving to rehearsals, ceremonies, receptions, or morning brunches.
- Have friends and family close, but not too close: Giving your guests the option of sharing a cottage with one another or choosing one next door will make everyone feel right at home. This also allows the newly-weds to choose their level of privacy. Unlike a hotel where you could very well share the same floor as your guests, the newly-weds can quietly tuck away in a romantic cottage of their own.
- Take amazing photos with a scenic backdrop: It is always a good idea for wedding photographers to survey the town and surrounding areas before the wedding day. Unique resort towns like Seabrook often offer a variety of hidden spots for creative and special photo opportunities.
- Make it a vacation for everyone: Whether your guests want to stay the weekend or extend the trip, hosting a wedding at a resort community makes the whole affair feel extra special. Renting a vacation home encourages guests to unpack, kick back, and unwind for the weekend. With the beach and walking trails just steps away, they can enjoy the outdoors in their spare time as well.
- Don`t have to worry about the kids: These family-friendly communities give the kids a chance to get out and play like the good ol` days. Kids have a blast exploring Seabrook and the parents can rest easy knowing the neighborhood is safe. Pack the bikes, bathing suits, and sneakers because there`s no shortage of active things to do. Jump in the pool, enjoy the playground, walk the beach, hike the trails, get creative with arts and craft...there`s something for everyone out at Seabrook.
- Enjoy quality time together: Your family and friends have gathered to witness you day of love and devotion, but the wedding is also a great time for everyone to visit and get to know each other. Celebrating your love in a relaxed community gives you the opportunity to see your guests for more than just a short conversation. You`ll get to enjoy their company for a day, weekend, or longer if you`d like.